Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Student Contract

LFAA Quest Student Agreement

Student _________________________ Mentor(s) ________________________

Address _________________________________________________________

Email _____________________________ Phone _________________________

Students:
-I have read and understand the syllabus and class schedule.
-I am prepared to submit to all of the requirements asked of me by my  mentor(s).
-I will have a writing coach to help mentor me with my writing.
-I will keep my conduct and character above reproach, striving to show
 forth an example of statesmanship and nobleness.
-I will attend my weekly Thursday classes; participate in the writing and
 speech workshops as well as any extra activities that may arise
-I will communicate with my mentor(s) should a situation arise that may keep me
 from doing any of the above.

Parents:
-I have read and understand the syllabus and class schedule.
-I will support my child at every opportunity to succeed in Quest.
-I will facilitate every effort to have my scholar where they need to be, when they need to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY! Here's where to COMMENT! Whatdayathink?